Study Permit Pathway
At MCVisa, we offer a seamless service that starts with helping you obtain a Canadian study permit and then assists with your immigration process.
Each year, many people apply to immigrate to Canada, and Canadian authorities often prefer candidates with a connection to the country. This preference is particularly evident in provincial nomination programs. For example, in Manitoba, applicants for the Skilled Worker Overseas stream need to have a 'Manitoba Connection' to apply through this pathway (applicants through the In-Mandate stream automatically meet this requirement).
To meet these connection criteria, many applicants choose to study in Canada first before pursuing immigration.
However, some also choose this pathway for immigration without the sole aim of meeting the connection requirement.
For more information:Study Abroad Scenarios
International Student Applications for Elementary, Middle School, and University
MCVisa assists in processing applications for elementary and secondary schools (public or private). We also provide guardian status.
We also assist with applications to Canadian colleges and universities. Feel free to inquire.
Study in Canada
Canada is widely regarded as one of the best countries for immigration globally. It has a vast and diverse landscape, being the second-largest country by land area, with a population of just over 30 million. Canada's education system is known for its high quality and strict standards, with many of its universities consistently ranked among the top in the world. Notable universities include the University of Toronto, the University of Waterloo, UBC, McGill University, McMaster University, and more.
As of January 2018, Canada had a population of approximately 35 million people. The country has nearly 100 academic universities registered with the AUCC (Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada) and around 150 applied education and training colleges registered with the ACCC (Association of Canadian Community Colleges). Canada is among the world leaders in providing educational resources per person.
Studying in Canada offers children access to excellent education resources. With a smaller population, Canada has ample educational opportunities, and there's no intense standardized college entrance exam like in some other countries. Students studying in Canadian high schools can apply directly to universities based on their regular grades, without the stress of a major entrance exam. Moreover, thanks to Canada's abundant education resources, local universities typically admit students who graduate from Canadian high schools, and those with good grades can often secure direct admission to prestigious institutions like the University of Toronto.
Manitoba's education system is working on a comprehensive strategy to be part of international education. Schools and institutions are actively involved in international student programs and offering global curricula. Manitoba teachers are participating in overseas learning and training, strengthening international connections and partnerships, and contributing to the province's economic growth and job opportunities.
Strengths of Studying in Manitoba
- Safety: Studying in Canada is much safer compared to the United States.
- Excellent Immigration Opportunities: Manitoba has lower immigration requirements, making it an attractive choice for students seeking better immigration prospects compared to provinces like Ontario and British Columbia.
- Cost-Effective Education: While Canada's education resources are generally high-quality, Manitoba offers cost savings in terms of tuition and living expenses.
- Affordable Manitoba Provincial Health Insurance; for more information:www.gov.mb.ca/ie/study/medical.html
- Internationally Recognized Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates.
- Beautiful Natural Environment and Peaceful Living. Close contact with nature and wild animals.
- Rich International Exposure, Diverse Entertainment, and Cultural Experiences.
- Tuition Tax Rebates: You can get back up to 60% of your higher education costs.
- Immersive English Environment for Rapid Language Improvement.